Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Same Black Dress (Part 3)

What an amazing week of discovery and reflection this has been!

It all started with one simple black dress and a commitment
to a young lady whom I've never met, making a commitment
to help other young ladies I've never met

I was...

proud that my daughter wanted to join me in the endeavor
excited to try different ways to wear my "Little Black Dress"
and thrilled to be featured by one of my favorite new bloggers!

During this experience I re-realized that we have
so much
so much more

And it all took me back...
to one of my first blog posts about the spilled cornmeal
which added to my ever developing realization that

"the more I've spent so much time searching for, is actually less"

So let's have a quick recap shall we?

don "Little Black Dress"
add accessories
strike a pose
smile
repeat


Day Five









































        






 Stay tuned for the "Little Black Dress" weekend wear styling options!

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this challenge and that you had a partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I was extremely pleased to have my "little black dress" partner because I was actually surprised that she agreed to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You both look gorgeous! Loving your style, thriftiness, and creativity! Going to try this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cherell! Don't forget to check out my one year anniversary post for my black dress (better pictures coming soon). Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete