Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Same Black Dress (Part 5)

For those of you who have been following this...

Yes I'm still here
Yes I'm still documenting this project, and
Yes I'm still wearing my same black dress

I've surprised even myself with the fact that I am still managing to find so many styles and uses for "My Same Black Dress", and I am even more shocked that I have been able to pair my dress with items that I already own.

That's right! 

There are no new items in these pictures
I haven't worn anything twice
and I still have more styling options to explore

It's hard to believe that I actually have this much stuff...


In addition to these other ways, I've also worn my dress...

to Church every Sunday
for "Family Game Night"
to an "Evening Musical"

horseback riding with the family

...and even on Mother's Day!

 
Who knew a simple black dress could do so much?!
  
Up next... 

No comments:

Post a Comment