Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flashback Friday...I Found Peace

I was driving through an old familiar neighborhood a few weeks ago
when I passed a building that made me smile. 

I pulled my car into the nearest driveway,
grabbed my camera, and walked back down the street toward that building.

Then I called my mother and said...

"You'll never guess where I am right now. 
I'm standing in front of old Peace"

"Old Peace" as it is affectionately called is

the place where our church was formerly located
the place where life changed for us
the place where we met God

... and found peace

She asked me "How does it look?"

"It looks the same to me, only now it's called Peak Performance"

And it began to sink in...
Peace is now Peak Performance

I found peace... June 28, 1992
and return 21 years later to find peak performance training

If that is not irony at its best

So I question... am I there?



And I feel His answer... Yes, because of the fact "I Am" yet here

I found peace and I am here...

Still standing
here
there

21 years later

giddy
glad and
grateful

to know that...

"There is nothing old about this peace!"

No comments:

Post a Comment