Monday, August 12, 2013

One Year... and Blogging!


It's hard to believe that I have been blogging for over one year now!!
 
It has been very special for me as I've learned to see
while documenting my journey and enjoying
 
Ordinary Moments, Extraordinary Memories
 
So for my first "blogiversary" I wanted to re-share some of my favorites...
 
 
It all began with this bag of opportunities
 
 
that led to over 4 weeks of children's activities 
 
 
 
and encouraged me to keep the activities going with a monthly 
 
 
During my first blog year I've also

introduced a video segment
learned how to stop tripping

and experienced
 
 
I've had a...
 
 


Best of all my faith has been increased as I've seen that
gratitude and grace is everything and we've been given life which is

The greatest gift of all

This has been an amazing blog year, and I can't wait to see what is next to come!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats....Keep it coming...I enjoy reading..Im learing about the blogs myself and thinking of starting one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chanea! Yes, you should definitely consider starting a blog... it is so much easier than I ever imagined.

    ReplyDelete