Monday, November 4, 2013

The Same Black Dress and Breast Cancer Awareness

October is widely recognized as Breast Cancer Awareness Month
a time when we focus on the importance of cancer awareness and research for a cure

I have several close family friends who have fought and survived Breast Cancer,
and upon talking with them I find that I almost always hear these same words...

Early Detection
Family Support
The Grace of God

During October we are always asked to show our support by wearing pink

to work
to church
to other community events

(My son's football team even supports with pink socks and wristbands)

So I decided to show my support this year by wearing pink with my black dress 
Now I'm representing two causes in one!

"Wear Pink Wednesdays"





 

and...

"Support With Pink Sunday"


I wore my "same black dress" (with the shirt and tie from our Family Feud appearance)
in support of the 300,000 women and men who are faced with Breast Cancer each year.
 
How do you support for the cure? 

No comments:

Post a Comment