Monday, February 3, 2014

About Love... Somewhere Over the Rainbow Loom

I had never heard of it until recently, but apparently it is the "it thing" right now...


and my children have found such delight in

designing
creating
presenting

these Rainbow Loom bracelets for everyone in our family!

I watch...

and marvel at the level of

concentration
attention to detail
and the amount of time

they are willing to spend on this

I smile...

and consider the amount of

satisfaction and joy
they appear to be

receiving in the giving of these creations

Gratitude and Grace has shown up right here

with my kiddos as I realize that

they've found more than just a hobby
they've found a demonstration of love!

Because another way we celebrate love is by taking the time to...

9. Use Our Hands



And then...

I see the nail scarred hands of Christ, and
I am reminded that the greatest way to 

to show love is

right there...
right here...

as it becomes

our life's purpose
our offering
our prayer

"Lord, use our hands"

Whatsoever thy hand finds to do, do it with thy might... Eccl 9:10a

(Click here to continue with the countdown)

No comments:

Post a Comment