Monday, June 23, 2014

Music Monday... I Need More

A few years ago as the children in my childcare program were having lunch
one of them puzzled me with his request

"I want more please"

he asked
and as I picked up the spoon to add more

I looked down at his plate
noticing that it was still full

Then as I looked up at him
I noticed he actually still had a mouth full as well

He was asking for more of what he already had
(which made little sense to me at the time)

But lately...

I've been feeling

so grateful
so blessed
so full

and have yet
been craving

more...

more time
more communion
more communication

And although this is

the closest we've ever been...
the happiest I've ever been...

I can't help but notice that

the more I drink from His well
the more I desire of Him

and even though my cup is so full that it is overflowing

I cannot stop

thirsting
desiring
and asking

for even more...
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 

More, More, More
by Joann Rosario
 
I need more, more, more
Jesus more of you
I need so much more
Jesus more, more, more


No comments:

Post a Comment