Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thirty-Nine Candles

There were ten...

healed
cleansed
touched

but only one
came back to thank Him

So when I saw the writing prompt for this week's Five Minute Friday

I knew that I was that one

as I've just spent the past five days enjoying

faith
family
friends

and celebrating another year of life

And although there were ten...

I am one

and

I am blessed
I am here
I am back

just to say...

"Thank You"
 
 
Click to remember...
 
 
 
last year's birthday surprise at work
 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Tondra - so blessed I got to read this. Happy Birthday. Thank you for sharing your heart. Your neighbour at Five Minute Friday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday, enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes! I wasn't sure that I was going to make to FMF this week because we were out of the country on vacation, but when I saw the prompt... I couldn't help myself! There were ten, but I am the one!

    ReplyDelete