Saturday, July 16, 2016

One Hundred Days of Grace (Day 100)

It's Five-Minute-Friday

and...

there is drama all around us
(when what we want is peace)

but I've spent the past 100 days

searching
noticing
honoring

the grace that surrounds me everyday
(because it's easy to find the drama)

But when what you want is peace

you have to open your eyes to find that it's right there too

because

the only drama
the only peace

we will ever have...

is only that which we create


One Hundred Days of Grace
tondra_denise

3 comments:

  1. It's definitely easy to find drama, but so true that we can create peace, even in the midst of the drama, by seeking it and actively putting our focus on God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tondra,
    I was too busy to join this week. I was creating the illusion of Egypt at our annual Vacation Bible School for the students. I was dressed as "Tammypatra". :)
    I enjoyed your poetry, as always! And yes, what we create is what surrounds us. We either create or consume. We give or take away. I love the contrast of peace and drama!
    Love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy... loved your photos. You made a beautiful "Tammypatra" indeed!!

      Delete