Saturday, October 8, 2016

Day 8... Through the Lens of Grace

Day 8... Muddle


Jumbled thoughts and random desires
mixed together
 
causing emotions just to...
 
spill
puddle
muddle
 
until 
 
precious grace comes along
 
illuminating peace
offering hope
 
and showing through gratitude
how to make sense of it all
____________________________________
 
"Basket Case (Home Organization)"
originally posted 1/6/14
 
A quick look around our house on any given day is proof enough that I am a basket case...

uncooperative
unmotivated
unorganized

(by choice) and some days it shows...

and a quick look around our house on any given day is proof enough that
I am a basket case...

because I've learned that things just need a place to rest

and the

organizing
planning
preparation

almost always leads to

re-organizing
re-planning
reparation

the cycle that just continues...

So I've found that when everything has a place to call home...

a basket
a bin
a box

just some place to be

it is far less confusing
everyone seems happier
and things just work better... 
Clothing Organization


 
Kid's Room Storage

 
Food Storage
 

 
 Office Organization


 
Game Organization

Craft Organization 
 
The "New" Laundry System 
 
and even our back room
Children's Art Studio

and because I am a basket case and
I've learned that it must be this way in order for me to

function
maintain
sustain

any level of sanity
and productivity

within this shared space

because I am the one primarily responsible for

working
living
mothering

here

so I must do so
one basket at a time

appreciating that today as we leave this house

kids off to school
the hubby and I back to the nine-to-five

everything is in its proper place
everything is in order

(at least for now)

leaving me to wonder just how long it will be
before I have once again

become...

a basket case


No comments:

Post a Comment