Friday, June 2, 2017

A Fresh Start

Allow me to reintroduce myself...


I am Tondra Denise
I love the Lord and
I have five minutes

wanna share?
-----------------------------------------------

We are human and sometimes just need

a fresh start
a second chance
a reintroduction

"old things are passed away
all things become new"

last week my post here may have been
slightly confusing/misleading

(and for that I apologize)

but here I am
back again this week
bright and early

because that's the beauty of Calvary...

Jesus

born sinless
bore sin

in order to

relieve us
retrieve us
reintroduce us

to the Father...

erase the past and
exchange it

with hope

for the future

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully expressed! I'm your neighbor art FMF. Glad to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello neighbor! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Tondra, I am SO glad to see you here! I did misunderstand, and thought that with the press of life you'd be leaving, at least for a while.

    I so treasure your wisdom, and most especially the grace of second chances that you wrote so beautifully in this poem.

    Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

    #1 at FMF this week.

    http://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2017/06/your-dying-spouse-318-pain-glory-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Andrew, I can't leave FMF!!! This writing community has built me up in ways that I cannot even express.

      Delete
  3. Hey Tondra, linking up from FMF and I just want say I read your intro and I was like Amen girl! Love this. So happy you shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vernette, thank you! Sometimes reintroductions are necessary...

      Delete