Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Blessing Right Next Door

There's something...

special
amazing
magical

about meeting your
first cousin

for the
first time

in a "random chance situation"

Well, last week...

my cousin texted "visiting from London"

then I texted "where?"...
then she texted the address...

then I realized that she was right next door!


And as we fell into each other's arms

holding one another
squeezing
trying to determine

if it were real
if we were real

I realized
that in life

there are no "random chance situations"

only

destiny
opportunity
perfect spiritual alignment

and the greatest

joys
moments
blessings

are not only
the ones you least expect

but sometimes

they just also happen to be
the ones right next door

10 comments:

  1. So awesome! Hope you had a great visit. I'm over in the 43 spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift you both were given. Thanks for sharing it, Tondra Denise. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! It all fell together in such an amazing way!

      Delete
  3. Oh Tondra Denise, what an incredible time that must have been! Meeting your cousin for the first time, connecting? It's what we women do, isn't it? I loved reading your words here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, unexpected blessing! I'm glad I found you at FMF. I'm #17 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how God arranges surprises like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so awesome! I told my mom, "she hugged me like she came from London just for me".

      Delete
  6. This is way too cool. NEXT DOOR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I am learning more everyday just how precise God is. It appears the cousin she was visiting (other side of her family) works in the building adjacent to mine! This is what they call "a small world".

      Delete