Saturday, December 17, 2016

Five Minute Friday- The Gift of Now

So this is the last free write for the year
and I have stopped in just to say...

"Thank You"

(This has been some year together, wouldn't you say?)



We have...

cried together

laughed
cheered and
celebrated

and although I cannot

personally hand wrap and deliver
individual gifts to you this season

Please accept 
my words here as a gift

with less than five-minutes
but lingering forever

because the best gift you can give someone
is the gift of yourself...


Peace and Blessings Family!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments, neighbor! It looks like you have a beautiful family and much to be thankful for this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Christy... so much to be thankful for! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love your photos, words, and you gift. I so glad that I stopped by, Tondra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post SO VERY MUCH! I'm so glad to know you, Tondra. Blessings for the rest of 2016, and God's Glory in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew! It has certainly been a pleasure being a part of the FMF community, and I have learned quite a deal from you this year. Thank you for sharing it all... the good, the bad, the ugly and for showing us how to walk through all of that with grace. I appreciate the truth in your journey. God be with you today and always.

      Delete
  4. I'm quite late getting to your blog post on Friday. Sorry! Love your bottom line - give yourself NOW. Looks like your kids have moved out of the preschool range,closer to the middle schoolers I taught in another life, but I love all your hands-on activities. Especially when connecting with a book! A woman after my own heart (retired teacher of littles, bigs, and in-betweens)! Makes me want to jump in with some littles but my body reminds me I'm not that energetic teacher of days gone by. Beautiful family and beautiful words

    ReplyDelete