Saturday, April 20, 2019

Next and Now- One Hundred Days of Grace

One Hundred Days of Grace

is about seeing
God's grace


in our

ordinary
everyday

lives


things we might normally

miss
pass
fail

to express gratitude for

And sometimes... 

others help us to see
what is right before us

Photo on the right:
(taken after my father noticed my son
is officially taller than our refrigerator)


Photo on the left:
(my son raiding my parents'
refrigerator 15 years ago)

and while we attempt to

plan
prepare
position

ourselves for
what is next

we are forced to stop
and give thanks

today in this

place
posture
position

wholeheartedly for
what is now

(Five Minute Friday)
----------------------------------------

One Hundred Days of Grace

@tondra_denise
#onehundreddaysofgrace

2 comments:

  1. I mm such a planner. Your post helped me remember how important it is to stop and be thankful for the "now" too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Bethany! We are all learning to find that balance between "next and now". Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete