Monday, May 6, 2019

Aruba, Aruba (So Amazing You'll Have to Say it Twice!)

Aruba
Aruba

so beautiful
so relaxing
so fun

that every time 

I say the name
I have to say it twice!

Visit...

--------------------------------------
"The Family w/ Teens"

Newark Liberty to Aruba International
(approx. 1962 miles)

Full Disclaimer: 
It is quite possible that...

Aruba is my favorite destination

because it's where some of my
closest friends and family helped

celebrate my 40th birthday


Not your birthday? No worries.
There are plenty of other reasons to visit

1. Aruba is hot...


Enjoy

the heat
the warmth
the sun

on this Dutch Caribbean Island
while also

protecting yourself with

sunscreen
sunhats
shade

whenever possible

(Don't forget to stay hydrated!)

Want to upgrade your beach experience?
Stay in a luxury hotel!

We stayed at...



an amazing five-star beachfront resort

The best part?

surf boards
paddle boards
kayaks

and a water trampoline

are all included as part of the resort stay


Need more thrill?

Some friends from our church rode the "Great Big Mable"
and this sister practically collapsed from all of the excitement


She said... 

"My husband is gone, but I'm a widow still enjoying life. 
I don't have time to sit around and waste.  Catch me if you can!"


2. Aruba is beautiful...

beautiful sights
beautiful people
beautiful sunsets


True Story:

On our last day in Aruba...

as we were preparing to head down
for breakfast, the power went out

Solanio
(daily breakfast buffet at Solanio)

and when my hubby inquired
he was informed that

the power was out on the entire island
(so it was clear to me that)

"The island did not want to release me"

and once power was restored
I thought about

what
how
why

and the day after we returned home...

I quit my job
(kids don't try this at home)

because 10 days in Aruba
reminded me that

"the point of life, is to live"

which is another reason why...

I Love Aruba!
--------------------------------------
And...

Aruba is not only my personal favorite
vacation destination
(to date)

it is also a great
wedding/honeymoon destination


Just ask...


"The Newlyweds"


3. Aruba is romantic...


 and is called
"One Happy Island"

for a reason




life is busy
but

Aruba welcomes you to

sit
lean
relax


and enjoy new beginnings

4. Aruba is exotic...

Cross another item off of your bucket list
and share the water with the flamingoes

at

Flamingo Beach
If you plan to stay at the Renaissance Resort, they'll be your neighbors...
otherwise you'll need to make arrangements to visit the private island

(at an additional cost)


It's their beach, but they don't seem to mind!


5. Aruba has adventure...

cliffs
caves
coves

Aruba has them all

enough variety to fill every
nature enthusiast's dream



So seek and you will find...

in the Guadirikiri Cave
(or visit one of the other natural wonders)

Their promise?

"When you embrace our beautiful island,
it embraces you right back"

(find more Family Adventures here)

No comments:

Post a Comment