Sunday, February 6, 2022

A Return to Simple- Slow and Intentional Living

I felt...
 
unsettled
uneasy

pulled out of my natural daily rhythm

so I...

prayed
read
researched

and was "gifted" a year and a half

to slow down, investigate and lean in

(on my journey toward self-paced intentional living)

and within that time

what I learned to
embrace is that...

I am built differently!!


I am highly emotional.
I require more time to process information.
I recover with large blocks of uninterrupted quiet time.

and at times...

I desire to move at a slower pace than others around me.

AND FOR YEARS...

 I struggled with this
fought against it

forcing myself 

to attempt 
to adapt 
to the energy 

around me,

but finally, after slowing down, 
I discovered my natural rhythm, 

(the pace of life/ lifestyle that feels good to me)
 
while delving deeper
into things that 

nourish...
guide...
heal...

me

--------------------------------
If this speaks to you, check out

No comments:

Post a Comment