Monday, November 18, 2013

"APFLH" Children's Art Studio- Flavors of Fall (Collages)

I love how Autumn has a way
of awakening the senses...
 
the coolness
the crispness
the colors

(and smells)

the rich flavors

that seem to bring back
a flood of childhood memories...

My favorite
(being reminded to)

slow down
give thanks
spread joy

while spending time with the ones we love


Gratitude Collage Art

-scissors
-magazines
-paper
-glue


Children were prompted with...

"What are you thankful for?"


    
  

I have experienced
so many

blessings
lessons

that it is impossible to fit them all
onto one board, but I started with

"I'm thankful for..."

friends
fun
food
home
children
blessings
the Bible
fresh brewed coffee
humor
music
my friend
my rock
sandwiches
singing
marriage
bare feet

and



What are you thankful for?

(Flavors of Fall continues with... Mosaics)

Pair this activity w/ our Virtual Storytime

First Fridays-
A Story. A Song. An Activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment