Monday, January 20, 2014

"APFLH" Children's Art Studio... I Have a Dream 2014!

We had a great January kickoff
in our Children's Art Studio...

that started when our cousins came to visit!

Painting 



Chinese Lanterns

-Paint
-Paper
-Scissors


Canvas Art

-Canvas
-Paint
-Tape


Don't have a blank canvas?
Paint over one!!


"Every Child is an artist..."


 and...

2014 Dream Boards

-Scissors
-Child Friendly Magazines
-Stickers, Letters, and other Embellishments
-Glue
-Poster board


The children began mapping out their visions,
and even the moms got in on the action!



Notice my hubbies name at the center of my board?

It's because I'm grateful that...

God has placed me with a mate 
who's very name says Wins Ton 

proving that together, we can't lose!!

And since...

the weather is so beautiful in SoCal the kids and I went
outside and had a great time "jumping into the new year"!


How have you jumped into the new year?

Up next...

1 comment: