Monday, October 14, 2019

Face Your Fear of Flying (w/ ShaRhonda Rose)

The world is full of

beauty
intrigue
adventure

and there are so many things
to both see and do

But when fear tries to hold you back?

You MUST take time to...

address it
confront it
face it

because only then
will you learn to cope

and/or completely conquer it!
------------------------------------

ShaRhonda Rose
"Overcame the Fear of Flying"



She says...

Thank you Jesus!
I overcame a fear that I can say "I had"

(past tense)

meaning...

Ya gurl is over it!  


Have apprehension or anxiety about flying?

ShaRhonda Rose suggests...

-studying, praying, reading
-creating a vision board
-replacing fear with facts

(in order to)

-step onto the airplane armed with
knowledge, strength, and courage!

The key to facing fear begins with taking one (single) step at a time...

"Courage is not the absence of fear,
but the triumph over it"

-Nelson Mandela


She says...

In my mind I saw myself traveling all over the world,
but was afraid to get on the plane y'all. 

So (for years) I allowed fear to hold me back
from what I wanted most, and was missing
out on some amazing experiences. 

Not anymore!!

This woman's got her wings, and she's gonna fly


Up next...

She's sharing photos from her first trip!


(find more Family Adventures here)

No comments:

Post a Comment