Friday, August 5, 2016

Five Minute Friday- My Happy Place

Ten days of...

renewal
relaxation
reflection

were much needed

and I feel

refreshed
refocused
ready

now able to see with fresh eyes while
still remembering the important stuff...

faith
family
friends

because this is the only thing that matters...

I am here
I am happy

and

Ten days on an island
have done me well


   

allowing the words to flow

so easily today
so effortlessly

because after all...

this is

and this is

My Happy Place!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful words. (and pictures!!!) Words make me happy too....and islands. Visiting from fmf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. Words and islands are amazing!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your words and the lovely photographs of your vacation. Visiting from FMF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We took so many pictures on this trip, you wouldn't believe...

      Delete
  3. Aruba! What a lovely place, and seeds for wonderful memories!

    #1 at FMF this week.

    https://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2016/08/your-dying-spouse-190-mustard-seed-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Andrew, I do believe some wonderful seeds have been planted! Thank you for stopping by...

      Delete