Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ten Candles

It's birthday season again around here, and we're
kicking it off with a ten candle celebration!

It's so hard to believe my baby girl has already reached this milestone
and as I was planning her party I realized that the way we celebrated



last summer should have been the party this year!

My dilemma? 

How to have the same amount of FUN
with fewer frills and less money?

THEN... 

when I found this mini doll place setting,
I knew exactly what to do!



First we invited the girls
(and their dolls)...


    

      

served mini snacks...


carrots and cucumbers w/ ranch
apples and grapes w/ yogurt
corndogs and pizza rolls


decorated doll t-shirts...

 


made matching flip flops
from cardboard... 

 

frosted and decorated
mini cupcakes...

(for the dolls, of course)


and watched my little girl


enjoy the love and support
of her friends and family

It's birthday season!

Up next... 

No comments:

Post a Comment