Friday, December 12, 2014

Our Home Remodel

This past summer we came home to find our house flooded
and what has since unfolded has been one of the most

amazingly scary
shockingly revealing

experiences of my life
(to date)

I have...

talked to God in new ways
heard Him speak in new ways and
seen Him do things I hadn't even dreamed of

and when it was all said and done

I witnessed Him turn our MESS into a MESSAGE!

(thank you Chanea for reminding me again)

The Living Room
Before
During renovation


After
The Kitchen





And I've always believed, but now I know for sure that...

God really did make a man from dust

because I have seen Him take

our dust
our rubbish
our tragedy

and turn it into something beautiful

Romans 8:28

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Tondra for your beautiful testimony that transformed from a mess that gave others a message through you! What a wonderful blessing from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you Kelly! I am still amazed at how all of this came to be and walk through my "new home" everyday in awe. It is so weird how this experience has both strengthened AND humbled me. God has taken my gratitude and grace to a new level.

    Thank you so much for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! This did encourage me!!! I love you for this!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete